FREE! BerryDex, Pokedex styled theme for the BlackBerry

berrydexposter blackberry storm theme FREE! BerryDex, Pokedex styled theme for the BlackBerry Storm


I’m not sure how many of you would remember Pokemon, but it used to be an extremely popular Game Boy video game and card game. At least it was while I was in grade school, I don’t know if it still is.

My buddy Sados Demetrios has created a free theme for the BlackBerry Storm styled after the PokeDex, a gadget in Pokemon that helps identify and save details about old and new Pocket Monsters.

Sados has created many awesome and free themes for various BlackBerry devices. View the ones I’ve posted about so far here, or visit his website.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan