Big Brands not able to get their facebook custom URL

bajafreshlogo

Recently Facebook launch their custom URL feature in order to make user profiles easily search able through search engines, but the name was available on first come first out bases, if you are late then you may not get your custom desired name, same is the case I was reading today on mashable.com by adam saying about bajafresh, he said that:

Earlier this evening, I caught wind of a promotion Baja Fresh was running via their Facebook Page: a free burrito with the purchase of a soft drink. Since there’s a restaurant close to my house, I decided to jump to what I assumed would be Baja Fresh’s Facebook Page and print out the coupon. Continue Reading...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan